cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relocate

Ptyllo
Joining in

Hello, I have an engineer booked for February 26 between 12:00 and 16:00 I just wanted to move the socket because I'm tired of walking on cables and jumping over the router, thank you. I am disabled, I use crutches and I need to relocate the socket to my bedroom. Thank you and best regards.

Our technician is due on Mon 26 Feb between 12PM & 4PM. Someone 18 or over must be in or you'll be charged £25. To cancel or reschedule, go to virginmedia.com/engineerappt

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What is your question for this group ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ptyllo 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear your cabling is in an inconvenient location for you. Did the Technician visit go ahead as expected? Were they able to assist in the relocation of the cabling and equipment location?

Please let us know if you need further assistance and we'll do our best to help.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ