cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Access VM Connect App

JamesRM26
Joining in

Could somebody please assist me

I’ve recently moved house and brought my virgin media internet with me. Wifi signal is poor in some areas of the house so I have a WiFi pod on the way, however when trying to access the VM Connect app I’m told that my account is inactive or closed.

I believe this is due to my email being linked with my previous address. I’ve tried to set up a new virgin media account with a different email address however when prompted to enter my account number, area code and surname I’m given a message that my account already exists (with my previous email… who would have guessed it)

I’ve also attempted to change the email address on my old account in order to set up a new account with my previous email address (as instructed by a staff member of customer services over the phone). This hasn’t worked. I’m unable to change the email address on the original account as I get stuck in a ‘verify email’ , ‘your email is not verified’ loop.

this is all very tiresome and frustrating. Can a member of the forum team please help.

thanks,

James

1 REPLY 1

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey JamesRM26, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry this isn't working for you.

As you mentioned a new account would need to be set up and normally using a new email would work right away.

I will send you a PM so we can look into this and get an IT ticket raised which can take 5 working days sometimes longer, also the services will need to be active at the new address. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?