cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need account number to change installation date

XavierAshraff
Joining in

I recently ordered a broadband package with virgin for a house I will be moving into on the 1st of september, however the email confirming the order states that the installation date is the 17th of August. I need to change this date as I won't be there. 

I looked at the FAQs and it said to login to my virgin media but to fully do that I need an account number which was not provided on any email. I tried calling support today but again I need an account number to even speak to anyone. Is there a way I can contact virgin to change the installation date without an account number?

2 REPLIES 2

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi XavierAshraff 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community Forums.

We're very sorry to hear you've had some trouble getting in touch. This would be something that is handled by our Pre-Install Team, who will be able to rearrange the dates we currently have set in for you.

It would be best to call them directly on 📞 0800 052 1734. If you're asked for an Account Number by our automated system, then just hold the line and you'll be transferred. Our team will be able to locate your account through other means such as address, postcode, etc.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

EDIT: Sorry missed Reece's reply

Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 and they can help with this

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.