cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet connection Issues

Andy-A-P
Joining in

The ethernet connections from my hub have stopped working. This includes the TV set top box - the apps cannot connect as it says there is no ethernet connection. I also have a PS5 connected via ethernet with has no connection either.

The Wi-Fi is very patchy and keeps losing connection & reconnecting on all devices.

I have restarted the hub a few times now, switched it off at the wall etc. with no improvements.

I have tried the online & Virgin connect app troubleshooters with no luck, just take me circles and doesn't resolve anything.

How do I speak to an actual person to get a resolution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andy-A-P
Joining in

This is now resolved. It was resolved by speaking to customer service (0345 454 1111) and they sent a "hit" to my hub to reboot it. This fixed both my ethernet and Wi-Fi issues.

I had tried the solution found here on the forum, of disconnecting the ethernet cables and doing a hard reset by pressing the reset button under the hub for 60 seconds, leave for 5 minutes and reconnect the cables. This one didn't work me me

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Andy-A-P
Joining in

This is now resolved. It was resolved by speaking to customer service (0345 454 1111) and they sent a "hit" to my hub to reboot it. This fixed both my ethernet and Wi-Fi issues.

I had tried the solution found here on the forum, of disconnecting the ethernet cables and doing a hard reset by pressing the reset button under the hub for 60 seconds, leave for 5 minutes and reconnect the cables. This one didn't work me me