cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 stopped working (no lights on)

piggles72
Tuning in

Good evening, 

My Hub 3 has stopped working altogether. There are no lights illuminating at all

The power adapter is fine, as it powers up an old hub, so the hub itself is faulty

Can I request a replacement hub through here please? 
Thanks Chris 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Piggles72 👋

Welcome back to the community! Sorry to hear about these issues with your hub. 

It does look as though there have been some issues with connection on your hub, and with the connection registering to it in the past week. We will need to send you a PM to confirm a few details and arrange a technicians appointment or replacement if needed. 
I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Legend

VM Customer Support are on 150 or 0345 454 1111 from a non-VM phone.

It might be best to phone in the failure. 

The forum's VM team may take a few days to spot your post & I am sure you are keen to get a replacement ordered quickly.

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Piggles72 👋

Welcome back to the community! Sorry to hear about these issues with your hub. 

It does look as though there have been some issues with connection on your hub, and with the connection registering to it in the past week. We will need to send you a PM to confirm a few details and arrange a technicians appointment or replacement if needed. 
I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

piggles72
Tuning in

Good afternoon, 

Molly, I have sent you a PM earlier today

Following on from that I now need to amend my appointment date to Thursday 4th April, between 8am & 12pm.

I have tried to reschedule through the website but there is an issue on it and it won’t let me amend the appointment date 

Can one of you do this for me please?

Many thanks 

Chris