cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone please help me order a pod

Allyforest
Settling in

Just had an engineer out and he's told me to order the Pods. Ring VM after a load of faffing she tells me she can't order them and I have to use the Connect app. So I've done the scan and it said I need to order one. Can I find anywhere to blooming order it, no I can't. What an absolute pee take. Can someone help before I cancel the whole lot! Still within the cooling off period 

1 REPLY 1

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

First see if anything here helps - if not come back here.

VM Wifi is now “guaranteed” to 30 Mbps/room it’s now called… Wifi Max
See if anything in here helps….

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max

You call 0800 064 3850 to order the first one after scanning for blackspots using the connect App.- or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you. If you do call dont get fobbed off by the offshore CS agents' saying you aren’t eligible - if you are - it is clearly stated on the webpage.

Or try contacting them on one of there social media platforms as per below - apparently you can now also "terminate" your contract on there..

You can text VM on 0753 305 1809 include account name/number and what the issue is, there is also a “Chat” option on their website - but note that replies usually take longer. Or you can speak to the team on WhatsApp by logging into your online account via a mobile handset and there will be a link to speak to VM by Whats App (the number is 0730 532 71120 ) - you can use the same number for their other social media platforms too - so try them all.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.