cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin to O2

Gazman2
Joining in

Help I think my head is going to explode - Virgin have changed my family plan over to O2 and its madness - my bills have rocketed for the 5 family phones i pay for - logging on to O2 is hours of horrific torture - Virgin had a simple family format that I could see all the phones at a glance and one i was very pleased with, now its like seeds cast to the wind - no one has a clue - it seems each phone has to individually log on, I was very happy with the service from Virgin mobile they were really helpful, but I am more than unhappy with the change to O2, simply put a its disaster 

3 REPLIES 3

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Gazman2 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're really sorry to hear about the problems you've been having and that you feel this way 😔

Have you spoken directly to O2 regarding this matter? If so, what have they advised exactly?

Their contact details can be found here

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience. 

Regards,
Daniel

Gazman2
Joining in

Thanks Yes I have, but I have simply been put on a game of ping pong - Virgin says contact O2 - O2 says contact Virgin - The matter worsens in that the signal strength has now dropped and No Service seems to be the daily Norm -  i spent over 30 minutes discussing the difficulties with a member from Virgin Mobile, and to be quite candid i felt as though I was being interrogated, Sadly this was the final straw and led me to requesting a complaints procedure being implemented - I was promised the relevant details via email but to date these have not yet arrived. Sadly loyal customers have been let down. 

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gazman2, thanks for the message welcome back to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear hat you are having an issue with the signal. 

Can you confirm if this is regarding indoors or outdoors, does this affect the calls, texts and data connections? 

Do you find this happens in one or multiple area? 

Kind regards, Chris.