cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make changes to my finance agreement

al7228278
Joining in

Hi,

I am able to log in to both of my handset finance agreements, but when I try to navigate to make changes ie address and update bank details I keep getting the error message 'no healthy upstream'.  The only other option that is given is to call 789, which I am unable to do as we have been moved over to O2 so no longer have access to virgin media customer services from our mobiles. 

The website is poor and it appears that anyone with finance who has been moved over to O2 has pretty much been left to 'get on with it' or like me, spent a good hour or so of my life to try and find a way to rectify it.

It has also taken me several attempts to register to use this forum as the 'I am not a robot' box wasn't appearing, and I couldn't progress without clicking it.......🙄

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello al7228278

We're sorry to hear of the issues regarding your handset loan agreement and updating the details. we appreciate you raising this via the forums.

There is still the option to call the team on 0345 600 0789 in regards to mobile queries for your handset loan. We're limited to what we can update due to the nature of it being finance for the handset.

Rob

Hi Rob, thanks for your reply.

The number you have given me is for virgin media customer service for TV and broadband.

There is no option to speak to anyone regarding finance for mobile handsets.

Do you have another number I can contact?

Hello al7228278.

Thanks for replying.

Sorry you got no joy calling on the number above.

Even though we are still billing you. The actual billing system to check on finance agreement has been migrated over to O2 now. Sadly we don't have full access to that.

However if you give O2 a call  on 0344 809 0202 (or 202 from an O2 handset)

They will be able to check this for you.

Please let us know how you get on.

Gareth_L