cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 change over

simba
Joining in

Hi ,I have recieved the email from virgin Ref. the changeover to o2 [I use virgin mobile broadband} will I need and get new sign in details for 02,s sign in page when they change me over Thanks all,

regards Dave.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No worries at all, please do feel free to reach out anytime you may need something.

Enjoy the rest of your day. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey simba, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

Is this for your mobile?

If so you are being migrated to O2 which will have some many benefits for you, everything should be explained in the email . letter or SMS they sent you about this.

Once you are migrated you would need to make an O2 account to check and manage your account. cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt,Thanks for your prompt reply, It was a email but no mention of how to sign in to o2 so I was just asking how will I recieve  new sign in details IE: user name/password sorry to sound thick I am of a certain age, regards Dave

Don't worry Dave, so with that email it should give you a date you are migrating  to O2, on this day download the O2 app from your device or go onto website and from here you will make a brand new account.

Just like you did with Virgin Media you do the same with O2 it will take no longer than 5 mins to set up but don't do this until the migration has been completed or it will not work. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

so go to o2 sign in page and register as new customer

Yeah that is right, but please remember to do it after the migration and not before .

If you have already been migrated feel free to make an account. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thanks for all your help Matt,fingers crossed, bye ,Dave

No worries at all, please do feel free to reach out anytime you may need something.

Enjoy the rest of your day. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi ,Just a quick update Account changed to O2 all worked fine,Thankyou Matt and team,Regards Dave

Hi @simba 👋.

Thanks for the update in this matter, we are happy that the issue got resolved for you. Should you need us at any point in the future, please reach out to us here for Virgin issues, and this link 👉 O2 for anything O2 related. 

Have a good week.

Sabrina