cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renewal not showing

doolo9
Joining in

i had an email stating your contract is ending soon - for a limited time only get the same great package for the same price - with an option to click re contract now. i clicked it, and confirmed everything, received an email after with my virgin media order documents (pre-contract documents) in the attached documents it has all my package details, i then got a 2nd email saying your virgin media offer -  including reference number order date and estimated activation date which was 3 days after the email. since then ive had no changes to my account, i tried to call up but they say its an online offer so they cant see it on my account.

i have no idea if my contract has renewed, or when it is going to go live etc.

no one is able to confirm anything for me, this is really frustr1.png2.png3.pngating and poor customer service

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @doolo9 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel