cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complaints webpage form not working / no acknowledgement of postal complaint

kevenwhite
On our wavelength

I have made several attempts to submit a complaint via the VM webform - on each occasion, when submitting, it conveniently fails to create a complaint reference number and states something trivial like "oops its a problem at our side" - hardly helpful and a convenient way of not logging a complaint or responding to it. I am currently being billed for a subscription service, apparently opened 3 months after closing my VM account?! VM has failed to acknowledge a complaint letter sent in Feb (tracked as received) despite their promise to acknowledge receipt in 48 hours. This then creates the appearance of a poor customer as opposed to poor customer service. Who else at VM can properly address this???

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi kevenwhite, 

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about an issue you've been having when trying to submit a complaint online. The teams have checked this and all is going through successfully on the test cases we've submitted. 

I'm sorry to hear that you're waiting on a response to a written complaint. If there is one already open then submitting a second one wouldn't expedite anything as it would just be closed as a duplicate to allow the oldest complaint to remain open. 

I'm happy to take a look at things from this end for you but will need some further information from you. I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs