cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find my Account Number and how often will I be charged?

AlexN0325
Tuning in

I have a 12 month student broadband subscription and have debited it via direct debt and deducted two months at a time. Apart from the initial Hub delivery, I've never received any paper bills and have no idea if my broadband account is tied to an email address (I subscribed via a referral link).
I received two pre-contracts when I first placed the order, and I don't know if the two months deducted were for two packages or two months.
All I want to know now is my ACCOUNT NUMBER and my BILLs, and if I was subscribed to two packages, would I be charged an early cancellation fee if I cancelled, as this is clearly not a problem with my operation.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi AlexN0325,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear there has been some confusion regarding your service billing, and that you haven't received any details for your account.

In regard to your billing, your first month of service will start on your day of installation, and will cover 1 calendar month. Your first bill will cover your 1st calendar month (from your installation date), plus your month in advance. From your next bill, you’ll only be billed for a standard month in advance.

So, rest assured, a second account will not have been created, and your billing with decrease back to your standard monthly cost from your 2nd bill.

By default, all bills are sent electronically via Email, or through your online My Virgin Media account. Paper Billing needs to be requested, and incurs an additional charge each month.

I'm going to send you a private message, so we can look into the missing details for your account. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and then "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi AlexN0325,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear there has been some confusion regarding your service billing, and that you haven't received any details for your account.

In regard to your billing, your first month of service will start on your day of installation, and will cover 1 calendar month. Your first bill will cover your 1st calendar month (from your installation date), plus your month in advance. From your next bill, you’ll only be billed for a standard month in advance.

So, rest assured, a second account will not have been created, and your billing with decrease back to your standard monthly cost from your 2nd bill.

By default, all bills are sent electronically via Email, or through your online My Virgin Media account. Paper Billing needs to be requested, and incurs an additional charge each month.

I'm going to send you a private message, so we can look into the missing details for your account. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and then "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ