Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

No reply from bereavement team

I’ve contacted the bereavement team on 13th October, my late fathers the virgin account holder, trying to transfer into my mothers name.No contact has been made from virgin to transfer the account nor my request to reduce the services now not needed....

Charge from o2 sim

Have the bolt/volt package with SIM card it’s been moved to o2 and now I’ve received a 24.99 bill for o2 how has this happened never paid for sim in all the years had account 

Resolved! Agreed tariff not applied

I agreed a new contract when my previous 18month offer expired in July. The new tariff was £51pm. Since then I have been charged £101pm and each month I have spent over an hour on the phone to VM before being told it would be resolved the next bill a...

Cannot view bills online

Hi,I can login to my VirginMedia account online, but every time I tried to view my bills, it crashed. I tried changing the browser, using a different computer/laptop, using the Mobile App, and nothing works -- there is no way for me to just view and ...

XJ by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix cancelled by Vrigin Media

I received an email from Netflix today that Virgin has cancelled my Netflix and it has been deactivated today, atlhough I am being charged for it on my Virgin bill. I tried to cancel the subscription, but it comes up with an error. When I try to add ...

velms by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Correct bills please

I changed my package in June 2023 and since then have not received a single bill that has been correct or understandable. I have formally complained and now it would appear that my complaints are being ignored. All I now wish to do is leave VM as I c...