cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media - please honour my contract amount

CamaroRich
Joining in

Last year I added Sky Sports and a second Tivo box to my contract. I have cancer and felt they may make it easier for me in the fullness of time. A contract amount was agreed, but since July 2023 Virgin have not once debited me with the correct amount for various reasons. In September/October last year I complained to the CEO and after several phone calls the contract amount was again agreed and confimed by email by three members of the Execurive Team. 

My last two bills have soared. I have emailed the CEO again three times with no reply. I have spent 2 hours today speaking to Customer Service but they can't help and suggest I remove a service to get the monthly bill down. I am at the point of removing all my services and going elswehere after 25+ years.

Please, please can anyone from Virgin Media help or does anyone have any suggestions. All I want is what was agreed to be implemented and I really don't need this ongoing frustration.

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @CamaroRich, thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community.

We're really sorry to hear about what you're currently going through and that you're thinking of leaving us. 

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel