Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Hi @Lee_R I am incredibly stressed over the situation I’ve had with Virgin since September 2023.I had over 10 calls with Virgin since… I’m this close to going to Ofcom and Cicas with all the evidence… False promises of engineers being sent. False pro...

External brown box missing

Hi purchased a property not living there yet - the outside virgin media brown box has been damage and wiring exposed - Is it possible to get this replaced without signing up to Virgin package?I am with Virgin at another property but not this one yet ...

IMG_8707.png

Resolved! Re: Online Contract Renewal

Hello,im having the same issue. Every 18 months when it comes to renewal is an absolute shambles with virgin. They give nothing for loyalty and are extremely unprofessional. Currently pay £42 for our package. I’ve been chatting/calling everyday for t...

MK23 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Home move - need engineer

Hi I informed you via the online chat function back on 20/01/24 that I am moving home on 05/02/24. They said we qualify for self installation and will send out a kit on the 05/02/24 for us to self install, however we got the keys yesterday and the ho...

Anne2789 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix Activation

I have been trying for 3 months for someone to activate my Netflix with Virginmedia. I cannot see the tab in my account and I have tried the email that was sent 3 months ago and the link does not work. every time I call customer services they do the ...

Netflix account paused

Hi Recently moved house and as a result my Netflix account was paused for some reason  I see it can be reactivated by receiving a link but I have spoken to customer support 5 times and they don’t know about a link and have escalated my case but this ...

BigT-rev by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not honouring agreed price

Hello,A search on this forum suggests this is not an uncommon situation and I’m hoping for some assistance.Virgin media are new to our area and I was interested in signing up as the speed they were offering was significantly higher than the current o...

atw1 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos