cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media - please honour my contract I accepted last month

aabaaiaaa
Joining in

Last month (Feb 2024) I realised my contract was coming up for renewal and I was originally paying £17 per month for 125mb broadband, no TV, no phone.

I login to my Virgin Media account and check the "renewal offers" for me. I see that I could upgrade to 250mb broadband for £20 per month. Excellent, so I accept, I get the contract through email, I then accept the contract in a separate email and then wait patiently for my next bill.

Surprise, my next bill is £44.

I contact the online chat and they say "I understand your position on this Jason. I'm afraid the package you accepted online did not reflect in your account. How do you like us to proceed?"

Regardless that I've a contract that I shared with the operator, they continued to refuse to honour the contract I agreed to back in Feb.

Please Virgin Media, why is it that if you choose to not honour your own contract that you think that's ok?

This is causing so much stress for us right now.

1 REPLY 1

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @aabaaiaaa thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Please allow me to send you a PM so we can look into this further for you, kindly expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W