cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading from essential broadband package

davestones
Tuning in

I currently have the VM Essential broadband package with Stream but am trying to work out how to upgrade/move away from this package as the speed isn't enough anymore plus in the near future I'll likely become ineligible according to VM's terms anyway.

Any time I try to look at the My Virgin Media page for upgrades or changing my package it just gives me the "Oops! Something's gone wrong" page. Is this something that is specific to this package that is forcing me to call and talk to someone rather than using an online chat or just browsing products? Same error message across multiple browsers and VPNs so it's something on Virgin side that is restricting it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @davestones, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the difficulty upgrading the services from our essential broadband package.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll be on hand to look into having this resolved for you

Thanks

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @davestones, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the difficulty upgrading the services from our essential broadband package.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll be on hand to look into having this resolved for you

Thanks

David_Bn