cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying renew contract

CO1
Joining in

so far i have been on the phone for 2 and a half hours, spoken to 4 different agents and not one of them have been able to help… note the last one left me on hold for 20mins before cutting me off!!!

i have had a email offer come through that i accepted i have the written contract but it still isnt linked to my account.  Can someone with the ability to actually help please contact me.

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @CO1 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, and welcome to the team it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your contract renewal. Can I just confirm, have you had a contract through to say the new deal was accepted or have you been unable to accept a deal that was emailed out? 

Hi Ashleigh,

I have had a contract sent to me.  I did manage to speak to someone that could help in the end she told me she could see it was there and going through, however i still cant see it as active in my app (acceptance was 2nd Sept) and the next bill due out of the 17th is double what it should be.  Could you check this to make sure i am billed correctly please?

Thanks for coming back to us CO1.  I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Not seen a PM yet and the date is getting closer can someone pls contact me

CO1
Joining in

Appreciate Steven was trying to help me but the contract didnt update within the 7days and i have now had double the cost come out of my account.  I’m appalled at how ive been chasing this for over 2 weeks and still it isnt resolved!!