cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible at sorting issues

Louise81ree
Joining in

I have been on the phone today trying to get through to someone for 2.5hours I have been passed through 4 different departments before eventually getting cut off. I am very disappointed at the lack of customer service. I am a new customer, joined at the end of august after being promised everything I had with BT and Sky for £45 per month. To then have installation and the engineer telling me I have to call in to get boosters as they don’t carry them. After several chat bots and calls telling me they will sort it for £50 per month and give me full speed etc, signing a contract then somehow it did not go through. I get a bill today informing me it’s now £79 per month 

I have not signed for £79 per month and have spent most of my morning going between operators and then getting cut off. It is awful. I just want to cancel and go back to what I had. 

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

im sorry to hear that but unfortunately it's a common story of sales people trying to push you onto a more expensive contract.

Your best plan now is to cancel without charge, which you can do within 14 days of the new contract.

Do not accept an offer by VM staff to try and sort this out, as this will merely drag you over the 14 day limit.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Louise81ree.
Thank you for joining our help forums and for your first post here, a welcome to the VM community! 🙂

We're sorry to hear of this experience you've had since joining us regarding your package price and not for finding it easy to get in touch with our teams to resolve this issue.

We'd love to best help as this is not the level of service we want for you, in order to have a look into things I'll send you a PM here shortly.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs