cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal invite contract question

BatletUK
Up to speed

Previously I took up a Black Friday offer, which was partially actioned (Dms with forum staff no resolution) 

Now, with 3months left to go on contract, VirginMedia emailed an invite to renew at an ok price so I accepted. (yes I know, but happy with VM otherwise).

It appears to be actioned, it says "Discount until 26th Aug 2025" but they haven't renewed the contract just updated it - (contract states  remaining length 3 months) and the Email states "Thanks for making those changes to your Virgin Media package. You won't need to sign a new contract."

Question is will they continue to honor the deal (price) as stated, once the contract expires? 

I know this sounds a somewhat moot question since if they haven't actually renewed the contract then I could walk away - but while it's not the greatest deal, it's not bad and I'd just like to be sure on what is happening.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BatletUK 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding your package. Apologies for the issues that you have had when attempting to renew. so that we can give you some clarity on this, we would need to bring you into a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BatletUK 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding your package. Apologies for the issues that you have had when attempting to renew. so that we can give you some clarity on this, we would need to bring you into a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina