cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pending Unpaid referral from MAY 2023!!!

adamhargreaves
Joining in

Hi,

I had my Virgin Media services installed 26th May 2023. I was told 8-12 weeks for the £60 referral to be accepted and the money paid out. I waited the 12 weeks, only to find out that nobody had even logged the referral case on Virgin's side! The actual case was logged in week 30 after contacting Aklamio. However I have been chasing throughout the whole process, through August, September, October and November. I am at the same point now as I was 27 weeks ago, absolutely NOWHERE!! Aklamio are saying the same thing every time, my wait time is 8-12 weeks however they cannot give a specific time frame as it is down to Virgin to verify the install (or whatever it is that they are waiting for), please be patient and we will come back to you once we have an answer. There is never an answer and I am just waiting and waiting! Please respond to this ASAP.

The full name on the account is Adam Hargreaves .

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey adamhargreaves, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear about this.

Aklamio are the people who can look after this and its normally added on around 45 days into the contact, if you have been installed and fully active and the people who you referral went through the link it should of gone on no issues at all.

Are they confirming this credit will get added on within 8- 12 weeks? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi,

The referral is showing as pending, they are saying that Virgin are responsible for the validation of the reward and that they have no direct influence on the time that you need to verify the referral. Apparently they have escalated this to Virgin around 2 weeks ago but still nothing. They are saying that they have received no feedback on the case from Virgin.

Okay no worries.

It is all managed through them but I will send you a PM to see if there has been an update yet.

Please look out for my PM. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?