cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package upgrade

jackgregory92
Tuning in

I recently upgraded my account up to 1gig fibre during the Black Friday discount however this isn’t appearing on my account. 
I contacted support via WhatsApp over 48hours ago who said they had resolved this and I would receive another update within 48hours… 

I’ve heard nothing, and my account online doesn’t show anything relating to the update, all I have is an email confirming it. 
how can I actually speak to someone who will get this resolved and not just claim to and to check later when getting hold of anyone is a nightmare..? 

2 REPLIES 2

Boyan1985
On our wavelength

There are quite a few of us with the same issue regarding Black Friday deals not being applied or not showing on the account… I’m getting conflicting explanations from WhatsApp team and WebChat team, wouldn’t be the first time they lied to me about something so I don’t believe a word they say until I see it with my own eyes. IMG_8896.pngIMG_3350.png

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jackgregory92

Thanks for your post, welcome to the Community Forums

I'm sorry to hear you've not received an update on your Black Friday order. I'll be happy to check for updates for you.

I've dropped you a private message so I can take a look with you

Beth