cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No letter - cannot register account

Katina76
Joining in

I didn't get a welcome letter, I don't have an area number, I can't register an account 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

6 REPLIES 6

Katina76
Joining in

Sa15 1Rl 

Hi there @Katina76 👋 Welcome to our forum and welcome to Virgin, we're happy to have you 😊

Thanks for posting, the area reference for the postcode you have provided is 25. 

If you know anything further we have a help page here. Also, feel free to pop another post on here, we are always happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

thanks, I can't check if it works. maybe later 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot_20230502_154056_Chrome.jpg

maybe the problem is the account? I type  Contract summary sheet number because I don't have any other number... 

Thank you for popping back to us @Katina76 and I'm so sorry this isn't working for you, I'll be happy to take a closer look for you via a Private Message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you so much for chatting with me via the PM @Katina76 and I am so glad that we have been able to resolve this. 

Thank you again and please do pop back to the forums should you need any help in the future.