cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract agreed, but now ignored and bill increased!

CB1982
Joining in

I was told of an annual price rise to my Virgin services, taking the total cost to around £94 a month. When I logged on they offered a few options to renew my contract and I choose to carry on with the same package for 18 months at £65 per month. Virgin emailed me a copy of the agreed price and other details and said it would be 'live' in a few days. This is over three weeks later and when I login my account nothing has gone 'live' and I've since being billed for £94 and it's like the agreed contract of £65 never existed! I have contacted customer services about three weeks ago and they said to "My Manager will sort it out today for you at the agreed price", this never happened.

Can someone from customer service please contact me to sort this mess out as contacting you via phone or online chat is a complete waste of time. Have other Virgin customers had a similar experience? What would you advise? Should I contact OFCOM?
Thank you for reading

1 REPLY 1

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @CB1982 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with a package not being actioned on your account. We can understand the frustration caused. To best look into this, we will send you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. I'll be in touch soon.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs