cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Issues regarding account and broadband

dharim2003
Joining in

Hi, 

Ive moved house a few times over the past couple months and never had this issue, but this time it seems that while moving my account details to my new address, my last name was spelt incorrectly on and as a result it's being recorded incorrectly on contract emails, letter bills etc. Furthermore, my current address needs a new cable to be run to my flat so my service can work, as the quickstart service didn't work (Also, I have a Gig1 Package but received an old Hub 3 and would like a newer hub compatible with my ordered service). I called the support team for an engineer with no issue. The engineer came but we were unable to resolve the issue as the engineer couldn't access the car park to run the new cable and we didn't know the access code. We know the code now and any attempt to reschedule another engineer appointment has been met with several customer service agents telling me they're unable to verify me, I'm providing them with the only billing details I have access to via email and letter. The myvm app also isn't updated, it just says 'bill unavailable' and the last bill is from august. Could a moderator dm me so I can provide them with all the account numbers and area references I have access to and see where my current account details and bills are so I can get my service fixed? 

Sorry for the long post, 

If i missed anything let me know

Many Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dharim2003 thanks for your post although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here. 

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into things further for you. 

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W