cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mistaken Bill

sandytse624
Joining in

I joined VM on 17 Jan 2024 and the monthly charge is  £26.99 according to the contract. However, I was charged for £75.98 for the first bill. Instead, it should be £53.98. I called the helpline for 5 times and sent 2 emails. Your team has replied me with an email to confirm there will be one-off credit of £20 and recurring credit of £12 for the rest of 16 months of my contract, but I have not received my revised bill still and they have closed the case. I do not understand why it takes so much time to rectify the bill when you can cross check with the contract. I regret to join VM!

2 REPLIES 2

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sandy,

Welcome to our community forum and services. Sorry to hear there is some confusion with your package and billing. To best help, I am sending a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad to have been able to help @sandytse624 Please continue to monitor this and let us know if you need any further help 🙂 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs