cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to renew my contract

sorcerer11
Tuning in

Hi All

I have trying to renew my contract since Feb, and it doesn't seem possible, I went through the whole process only for the system to tell me it has an error and the new contract I signed was totally ignored, since then I keep getting text, emails and the website saying I can renew, but each time I go to any of these links  it just says , "opps something went wrong"

I tried to speak to an adviser on line and she had no idea what I was talking about, and just wanted to sell me a more expensive package, it's like you don't want me to renew my contract!

Matt

2 REPLIES 2

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sorcerer11 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies for the issues that you have had in renewing your contract, we can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sorcerer11 👋.

Thanks for joining me in a private message, so glad we got your contract renewed. Should you need us again, please do reach back out.

Have an awesome weekend 😎.

Sabrina