cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP me, disabled and getting fobbed off.

Smoggyuk
Joining in

I'm at my end with Virgin Media.

I'll try keep this short. Contacted VM early August as contract was due to end early September. A month to either find a new competitive broadband only deal or move to Vodafone.

I've been so polite, nothing but patient and I'm really tired of it. I have a brain tumour, I have epilepsy and it's causing untold amounts of stress.

VM offered me 500Mbps for £29 per month on a new 18 month contract. I've spoken to 6 Indian agents and 3 UK agents who have all promised to provide this deal. It's been two months now and I've been charged out of contract payments (£72) instead of £29. And my new monthly payment is £40 when it has been promised to be credited on a rolling basis by £11 every month.

Every UK agent promised to call me back, NEVER happened. Every UK agent looked at the notes and listened to previous calls and confirmed I'd get the deal

One of the agents even had the confidence to tell me to cancel my Vodafone installation as he would promise he would get it done.

I have been overcharged by £43 for September and I am about to be overcharged again on the 21/10/23. I can't do this anymore, it's messing with my mental and physical health. I can't deal with having the phone out down on me, it's just inhuman, it's terrible customer service and it is a shambles.

I wish I didn't fall for the nonsense and cancelled when I had the chance in August.

Someone please help or I'll submit everything I have to the ombudsman.

1 REPLY 1

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Smoggyuk,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Sincere apologies for any differences between your current package and what was agreed.

So we can investigate this further I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain