cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Essential Broadband Billing

gordy65
Joining in

Hello can someone help me about the charges im being billed for essential broadband 50mb,which is wrong this has been going on for 9 months. 

The people on the virgin media whatsapp and chat don't seem to have the basic training to understand something which is simple. Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey gordy65,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your billing from your essential broadband account, what is happening and what does your online account show?

Also, what have you been advised by the team about this?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Unless someone from the admin team looks into why my bills are more than the agreement I will continue to get nowhere. 

Sorry to hear this but please can you expand on what is going on with the bills?

Are you not suppose to be on this package or something? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I was on the 15mb originally £15 but they gave me a £8 discount been with them over 25 years. 

So when I went over to the 50mb essential broadband £20 the £8 discount was added so it is £12 until December this year, but every few months it goes up to £20 for no reason, I've had this problem for the last 10 months if you look at my billing you can see this. 

Okay no worries let me send you a PM so we can look.

The essential  broadband is  flat out price we wouldn't add discounts on top of this but as I said lets go in PMing so we can take a look for sure. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

If you can access the virgin media whatsapp messages it's clear in there.