cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal not activated

AWM81
Joining in

As my contract was nearing its end date, gladly accepted an renewal offer via txt for all existing services at £68 pm on the 18th December. Confirmation email received and on that email it advises new contract will activate on 21st December.  

29th December check my account, no mention of updated contract and can see my next bill will be for full out of contract price.

29th December Phoned Virgin Media Customer Services and  was advised by advisor James that the new contract takes 14 working days to implement I should see this reflected in my account by end of next week. Was advised my account should be credited back for any differences.

Today i have been billed the full out of contract price that is over double the amount in the contract price and there is still no details of new contract on my account.

Please can someone from Virgin take a look at my account and advise when my new contract will be activated and a credit issued for the overcharge?

Thanking you in advance

Regards

Andrew

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello AWM81

We're sorry to hear of the package and billing issue experienced, we appreciate the frustration given the bill and you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

Unfortunately, we're not able to make any package changes for you via the forums, if you can give the team a call on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 4 this will get you through to the contracts team who will be able to look into this further for you. 

We also have these contact methods available here where a member of the team will be happy to assist.

Rob

Hi Rob, 

That was the team i called on the 29th and they advised the contract would have been activated by now. I had similar problems with activating my last contract 18 months ago and that was resolved by someone on this forum community team? 

I will send you a Private Message to get some details AWM81 🙂 Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob