Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Took the black Friday deal.

I took the black Friday deal being an existing customer and received my contract through to my email. I called up yesterday to be told there is no record of this contract and they offered me another one with being told to wait 7 days and I will get t...

Rox2 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot see upcoming bills after moving home

Hi VM team,I had moved home three months ago, and the VM Team had helped with the moving and setting up the Fibre Network in the new place! Although, looking at my account, I still have my old information and settings from previous home. I am unable ...

Cannot register for my Virgin media account

Hi there,I moved home recently and transferred Virgin services to my new address. In this process, my first account was canceled and a new one was created. When I sign in to my account on the Virgin Media website, I have all the information about the...

cmelo by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

48p Billing query

This is weird to me, but how can I have 48p on my December bill that's explained as owed from last bill? How can it be owed when Virgin collect the direct debit? Plus the aforementioned 48p was credited on my account by Reece I think it was. Virgins ...

pcdoc69 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I WAS LIED TO WHEN RENEWING CONTRACT

THE CONTRACT RENEWALS DEPT LIE AND SEND YOU AN INACCURATE CONTACT HOPING YOU WONT NOTICE So essentially I have started the process of exposing virgin media and how they renew there contracts. I have over half a million on my social media and will no...

dwopling by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to register for a My Virgin Media Account

I’m trying to register for a My Virgin media account, when I registered for my own broadband service for my new house, I used my @ntlworld email to sign up which was set up on my dad’s account when the family first got broadband over 10 years ago.Whe...

blue32 by Joining in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos