cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract expiry date.

Topgun
Dialled in

I started my current contract on the 22nd of June 2022, this was to run for a period of 18 months, expiring on the 21st of December 2023.

On the 2nd of February this year, I upgraded to include Sky Sports UHD. This was the only change I made. I did this via the online chat facility.

During this chat, I specifically asked if this would effect the length/expiry date of my current contract and was assured, in writing, that it wouldn't have any effect at all, and my contract would still end on the 21st of December 2023.

I have just logged into my account and noticed that, in my contract, it says that there is a remaining period of 10 months, taking me until next August.

Could a Mod please check my contract and re-assure me that it does end this December, as it should, and not next summer!

Thank you...

1 REPLY 1

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Topgun 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting. Welcoming you back onto the community forum 😊.

Sorry to see it is not showing you what you agreed on over the online account ☹.

So I can further investigate and have a look into your account and provide you with reassurance. I will have to private message you.

Please watch out for the envelope ✉.

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide