Eamonkent73
Tuning in

Help

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Eamonkent73 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service and thank you again for reaching out. I just need to get a little more information so I can advise. 

Are you attempting to log into your My Virgin Media for a current and active account? If so are you no longer able to access the email address that is listed as the log in?

Hi Ashleigh thanks for replying,

Yes it is my current and active account and no the email address I had when I joined vmany years ago was different and I cannot access it anymore.

Eamonkent73
Tuning in

Hi Ashleigh thanks for replying,

yes it is my current and active account and no the email address issued when I opened the account many years ago is not in use anymore all correspondence with virgin media is with my new email address and has been for the last few years but it's my old useless one I need to get i to my vm.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming, Eamonkent73.

I'm going to send you a private message, so I can assist further in getting this updated. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and then selecting "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Eamonkent73 👋

Thanks for joining me in a private message. I'm glad we have been able to get this issue resolved for you. As mentioned to you privately, if you do need anything else - do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ