cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t register my media account

Terry21B
Joining in

Can someone please help me, I have been trying to register my account but it won’t let me put in a password. I have tried speaking with customer service but with no look, I was given a ticket number but nobody has come back to me. This is so frustrating.

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Terry21B, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with getting yourself registered for use with My Virgin Media. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Terry21B, 

Thanks for sticking with us via private message. I'm sorry that we were unable to help further with this and we'll need to let the IT team resolve this. 

We don't have an SLA on this but rest assured the teams will work as quickly as they can to get things resolved and will be in touch with you once they have an update. 

Apologies once again. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs