cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account not accessible

rikna1
On our wavelength

For months I have not been able access my account. When I try to sign up online no welcome email is received and no it's not in spam. Whenever I try any contact route I'm told my account does not exist. I want to access my account to renew my service and update my bank cards I just can't find anyway to do this. If I could find a working telephone contact I might be able to resolve this but I can't. WhatsApps and emails go answered. What am I supposed to do? 

4 REPLIES 4

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey rikna1, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this, please can you let me know what error is it giving you?

Have you signed up for an account before,if not what happens when you go to make one? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

rikna1
On our wavelength

It does not give any response it just never sends a verification email. It's not in my spam folder. I spoke to customer reps who said verification emails are not being sent to my account. It was passed to support who never responded or followed up. 

rikna1
On our wavelength

I have not signed up to the account before, I have not been able to. 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi rikna1 👋

Thanks for coming back to us with some more details. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can look into this further for you.

Please look for my message in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and then "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ