cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

homephone

Gillian33
Joining in

My Homephone stopped working on Sunday although rings when someone tries to ring me.

It is green on Power but red on charging. On looking for issues locally the website says TV 

problems, not Homephone. I can turn on TV but it usually takes a while to come on (Tivo needs

updating?) and there were problems with Netflix on Sunday as stated there might be. Have not

had a letter from VM about changeover as originally they said was happening, as they said it had been

delayed. Have raised complaint with VM tho only had email saying it could take up to 28 days to 

contact me, nor can I get any connection when I ring 150 on my mobile. Meanwhile Im paying my fees 

and have only had a letter saying charges are going up, Great, thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Gillian33 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the landline issue. I'll send you a PM now to discuss further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Gillian33 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the landline issue. I'll send you a PM now to discuss further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gillian33

Thanks for joining us on PM and allowing us to help fix this for you. Just update the thread, this telephone fault resolved itself.

Please do pop us a post if you're ever needing help though 🙂

John_GS
Forum Team