cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No dial tone. Broadband and tv ok.

Joyce-Margaret
Joining in

Hi, My landline 'phone has no dial tone. When my sister tried ringing me, she was IMMEDIATELY invited to leave a message, rather than after the usual few rings.. Online search states no issues in my postcode area.   The choice of faults to click on does not include "no dial tone". I have checked connections for 'phone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Joyce-Margaret,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline at the moment. I have looked into this and we would need to send out a technician to resolve the issues. 

I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Joyce-Margaret,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline at the moment. I have looked into this and we would need to send out a technician to resolve the issues. 

I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Hi Steven,

Many thanks, but the problem was resolved quite quickly, possibly through your colleague Holly's action.

Thanks again, Joyce

Hi Joyce,

Thanks for the update. Really pleased to hear that Holly was able to help you out.

You know where to find us if you need anything else.

Have a great weekend

Beth