cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memorable Word

Sloansem
Joining in

I want to have my home disconnected free and need to notify Virgin by 23/11 BUT I can't get to speak to anyone because I have forgotten my memorable word. I have been with Virgin for over 25 years and find this very frustrating!!! Please advise how I can have this reset or get a reminder.

2 REPLIES 2

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Sloansem.
Thanks for taking the time to post on our help forums for the first time and welcome to the VM community! 🙂

We're sorry to hear of the issues faced with getting through to our team so you can cancel due to not remembering your account memorable word, we are eager to assist in the best way we can.

We can advise that when on a call at 0345 454 1111 and once we ask for some characters from the memorable word you may just wait around 20 seconds without dialing this and you'd still be connected to one of our agents to discuss your issues and help with this.

As you have reached out to us we could gladly help with changing the memorable account word however this will need a few further security checks.

To do this I'll send you a PM here shortly and we can share more details there.
Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs