cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline adapter

christopherhole
Joining in

I missed the deadline to order an adapter for my landline.  Can I still get one and if so how do I order it.  There is nothing on the help pages other than to ring the usual number which just take you around in circles.  

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey christopherhole, thank you for joining our help forums and for your first post here.
A warm welcome to the VM community, nice to have you on board! 🙂

We're sorry to hear you've missed your window where an adaptor could be ordered for your landline to work via our hub and fibre optics, we'd be happy to help with this.

In order to determine how to best help out we'd like to ask a few more questions.

Can you please confirm if you've received our communication regarding the landline switchover and do you know which is the switch date and the end date of the service to be migrated or if it's happened already?

Do you have an active line currently and does this work via the wall socket / is there a dial tone?

Please, share a bit more and we'll be eager to assist you further.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes, I did receive it but didn't read it properly so i missed the date.  The switch over date was 7th July so it has happened already.  I don't now have an active line into the house. 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will send you over a private message so I can get one ordered for you. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.