cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to find my old VM landline number?

JoshGrey
Tuning in

I'm trying to find what my old VM landline number was...Looks like it might have been associated to an old online account somewhere else and I've had no VM landline for at least 5 years.

Any one know if it's possible to recover the number? I don't need a live line and I don't need to use the number just know what it is

6 REPLIES 6

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JoshGrey,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

Do you have access to the online account you're referring to or any billing from that account? If so, you should find the landline contact number detailed there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

JoshGrey
Tuning in

I do have access to the account, however at some point in the last 12 months the landline service was removed. I've trying to close it down for years and was always told the charge would remain but as far as I can tell the service is gone and so is any note of the phone number...

Hi @JoshGrey,

Thanks for expanding. Are you looking to close down your account and all of your services, or are you trying to locate the landline number for a different reason?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

JoshGrey
Tuning in

I just need the number for a different reason. I don't want or need to change my account at all.

JoshGrey
Tuning in

In fact I've found another route to what I wanted. Thanks for trying to help.

Hi @JoshGrey,

No problem. I'm glad to hear you were able to get a resolution to your concerns.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with today.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team