cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone Weekend Chatter

yebhw
Tuning in

How do I make a complaint?

On 11th October, I contacted you to ask for weekend chatter to change to Talkmore Chatter, to which you agreed.  That meant an increase in my Monthly Bill from £59 to £64 monthly.

It's now 3rd November, and nothing has changed; I've contacted you again, and you admit for some reason, you have not implemented the requested change.  You then said you would do so, and I said it should be backdated now to the date I initially contacted you, 11th October 2023, at a total monthly charge of £64 per month.

Now, having made that second call that took me 25 minutes on the phone, which I shouldn't have had to have made, I'm told there is a technical problem and at present, you cannot carry out the requested change.   What is going on at Virgin Media? You charge enough for the Services you are supposed to be offering and don't implement changes that are being requested.

5 REPLIES 5

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @yebhw, thank you for your post. 

We're sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had 😔

On the back of you being told that the requested change can't be carried out, were you advised of what follow-up action will be taken?

Advice on how to make a complaint can be found here.

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience. 

Regards,
Daniel

I was just told that somebody will ring me back, but I've heard that before and nothing happens.

Hi @yebhw, thank you for your response.

Were you provided any sort of timeframe by which you'll receive a call back? 

Regards,
Daniel

Yeah it was 1pm when i was on the phone talking to them and they said within 2 hours, that makes 3 ish, its now 4ish.  Maybe time works differently for Virgin as no other rules seem to apply. (Had dealings before)

Hi @yebhw

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel