cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for calls not made?

Nektar
Tuning in

On our first bill there is a £1.60 charge for 4 calls.  We do not use the landline so have no idea what the calls are and they are below 50p each so don’t show on itemised section.  Can’t find a way of querying via email or app, and dare not call in case I get charged!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Nektar,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your billing at the moment, I apologise that you have been charged for calls that you haven't made, this could be a crossed line that has caused the issues but  I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Nektar,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your billing at the moment, I apologise that you have been charged for calls that you haven't made, this could be a crossed line that has caused the issues but  I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Nektar
Tuning in

Thanks for your quick response, thanks for sorting it out. 

You're very welcome Nektar, glad that I could help you get this resolved 🙂

Thanks,

Steven_L