byte2bits
Joining in

Is there an issue with the landlines? Tv and internet are both  ok

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @byte2bits

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear you're having some landline issues recently. I've checked over things on our systems and I can't detect any faults currently that would explain this. Are things any better for you today?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

byte2bits
Joining in

Sill down, I had an email re a complaint I made, it appears that it is due to the switch over to voice over Broadband, I am not scheduled for an engineer visit till 18th to install the new router. Why have I been switched before the hardware is installed. Try calling not sure if this is a pm

Customer account number: [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]
Complaint reference: C-051123149

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Regards Vernon

Hi Vernon,

Thanks for getting back to us. Sorry to hear your landline service is still down.

I'm really sorry to cause further confusion and frustration, however after looking from this end, it doesn't look like you've been switched over to VOIP yet. It just looks like you may have a fault with your traditional telephone service line.

However it looks like we have offered the earliest appointment we have available to install your new landline service and new Hub.

I appreciate it is a long time to be without your landline service for, so instead if you'd prefer we can book out a standard fault engineer and we should be able to get one out to you much more quickly.

Kind regards

Beth