cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter has not arrrived

David117
Joining in

So the switchover from landline to hub happened whilst on holiday.  I've had no landline since as I've not got an adapter.

Log in to Virgin, follow the help file and I'm told to ring 150 (very funny) to order an adapter.  I ring from my mobile, try to follow the menu but several times end up in a dead end.  Eventually I get put in a queue to talk to someone, to then be dumped by the system as they're too busy and sent a text message.  The text message directs me to the web, which tells me to call to report the missing adapter.

I feel like I'm stuck in a loop.  I've been without a landline over a month.

I would also like to ask how I set up my answer phone, which is in a separate room some distance from the router.

2 REPLIES 2

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi David117

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you haven't received the adaptor. 

I will send you a private message now so we can look into this.

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi David117

Thanks for getting back to me privately.

I have booked you the engineer appointment. To view this please sign into My Virgin Media here. Once you log in scroll down to Orders & appointments then click on View your orders. You can also view this in the My VM app.

Please ensure that someone over the age of 18 is at the property for the time the engineer is there. If the appointment is unsuitable, please reschedule the appointment on the same link. If you do miss the appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment, so it is important to reschedule if needed.

Do please let us know how the appointment goes.

Take care.

  

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide