cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary Email Account Locked

fisher99
Joining in

One of my secondary email accounts has been locked for an unknown reason. It's the same account which has had all historical emails prior to 12th June lost (which is ongoing, but that's another story). I regained access to this account to send and receive new emails, but then lost this access on 7th July. So I can no longer send or receive emails in this account. I have phoned VM on a number of occasions, and an IT ticket has been raised, but I'm still waiting for a fix (6 days ago). The instructions on My Virgin Media just don't work for me. I am in desperate need of replying to some urgent emails which I know have been sent to me, but I cannot get a commitment from VM to fix the issue. I have been promised that someone will call me, but not when that might be. I basically have to stay at home in case someone phones, otherwise I'll miss it. Has anyone else had a similar experience? If so, how did you fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

beebee2023
Joining in

i have had same thing but cannot get any answers. i have rang many times but i am just told wait till tomorrow, change password, refresh nothing works.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

beebee2023
Joining in

i have had same thing but cannot get any answers. i have rang many times but i am just told wait till tomorrow, change password, refresh nothing works.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey fisher99, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear about your email issue.

I know we are experiencing an issue with emails at the moment , however I can also see you've been in contact with the team since this post did they help you? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?