cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Deleting Ntlworld account

Phillo1
Joining in

Hello - I have a similar problem to RossLewis777. My VM account was closed in 2021 but I have continued to receive emails on the ntlworld.com email account but I do not use it. The account has now been hacked. I am unable to change the password on the account and need it shut down and deleted. I would be very grateful for any help with this.

I have just joined the forum for help on this as it is the first time in over 20 years I can't get an answer from VM online

Cheers - Phil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @Phillo1 

Glad we were able to assist with this request. This can take up to 5 working days to complete, please do let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

We'll be here to help on the community forums further if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Phillo1 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear that your email has been hacked. So long as the email is not connected to an active broadband account or it's still within the 90 days after a broadband service is disconnected we can request that the email be deleted for you. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security if needed. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down.

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @Phillo1 

Glad we were able to assist with this request. This can take up to 5 working days to complete, please do let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

We'll be here to help on the community forums further if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Carley