Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

VIRGIN.NET EMAIL HACKED

I have also has my virgin.net email account hacked. I have had this account account for many a year.The hacker says they will release account if i forward them bitcoin to the links provided.Can this be rectified ? I have searched for phone number for...

GARWIN by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ntl email account hacked. How do I delete it.

I have an old ntl email account that I do not use and it has been hacked in the last week and some old online accounts have been accessed. I want to delete it but when I access it through MyVirgin  media I cannot find anyway of doing this.  I have ha...

johnd32 by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access Ntlworld webmail ‘incorrect password’

This started on Sunday evening when I found I was unable to send or receive messages on my iPhone. I’ve changed my password twice now and can no longer login to webmail or send/receive messages on my phone.I’ve been receiving the following error mess...

Ntl world email

Hi, just setting up new phone and can't remember my ntlworld email password. Is there a way to reset this?I'm still using this email and it has been working without an issue.Thanks

slee1 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delete old blueyonder email

I left VM over 2 years ago however my old blueyonder email accounts, which are no longer used, are still active and despite various attempts and assurances I’ve been unsuccessful in getting them closed. The accounts have now been hacked so need to ge...

Heed81 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked out email

Could I gain even. Temporary access to respond to  a delivery platform request to change my email address to another I can access ...I'm a caterer and this is affecting my livelihood. REMOVED@virgin.net Kind regards Richard   Ps we do have a broadban...

My ntl email has also been hacked along with other sites

I no longer have a virgin account and I have spent three days trying to get Virgin to change my security or delete my ntl email address since a hacker has full control and is sending me blackmails from my own email and  now have password control of m...

Can receive but not send email on iPhone

Hi, I have tried deleting and reloading my ntlworld account (other forum posts). Settings in iPhone only requires  ***.ntlworld.com username and account password for imap.virginmedia.com. This is working. iPhone settings only require smtp.virginmedia...

mfidler by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to delete an email that's hacked

,I am no longer a virgin media customer. Someone has hacked into my old ntlworld email account which is still running. I am receiving all kinds of strange emails and they appear to be attempting to access other accounts via this old email address. Ho...

Jojo007 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos