cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVER 24HRS NO EMAIL ACCES, AND NO HELP!!!

willvmeverwork
Joining in

IMG_0182.png

It’s now been over 24hrs since I’ve been able to access my emails. Absolutely no help from VM, their twitter acknowledges the issue but offers bugger all, phone lines puts me on hold for over an hour then cuts off, and WhatsApp is useless. 

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. At this point I need access to start the move to another provider. Fourth time in 3 months VM email has gone down. 

the below screen is what I’m greeted with, I have followed all steps and still NOTHING.

2 REPLIES 2

willvmeverwork
Joining in

It’s now been over 24hrs since I’ve been able to access my emails. Absolutely no help from VM, their twitter acknowledges the issue but offers bugger all, phone lines puts me on hold for over an hour then cuts off, and WhatsApp is useless. 

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. At this point I need access to start the move to another provider. Fourth time in 3 months VM email has gone down. 

the below screen is what I’m greeted with, I have followed all steps and still NOTHING.

IMG_0182.png

Good morning. Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of any email issues. I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill