cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails retrieved for one account now lost for another

wodsy69
On our wavelength

So - after 6 phone calls across 8 days, one official complaint and the extreme unlikelihood of getting through to a technical person on customer services, Cherie talked me through a number of steps to access my email account that had ‘disappeared’ from MyVirginMedia account - she was fab and managed to get me access

It seems to be a known issue as she had a long list of customers to call back and assist 

The issue is now, my VirginMedia mail account has been sorted but I now cannot access my Blueyonder account plus My account was admin for family member email accounts but they are no longer showing in my account

Any ideas before I lose the will to live and have to start the dance with customer services again?

Many thanks 

1 REPLY 1

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @wodsy69 thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

We can see that you've posted on an alternative thread and received a reply from my colleague Jodi, if you do need further help going forwards though please don't hesitate to let us know!

Many thanks

Tom_W