cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email login

jackied5604
Joining in

I have a new device and am trying to set up the log in details for my Virgin emails.  My old password (which I'm sure is correct) is not working and any new passwords I have tried to reset to are not valid even when following the criteria or using the suggested password. 

I cannot log into my emails online just see them through Outlook so am unable to go into settings, etc.

Can anyone help?

6 REPLIES 6

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

The first step is to log in online to your webmail. What message do you get when you try that?  Is this email still linked to your current Virginmedia broadband account? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Thanks for replying.  My password no longer works when I log in online.  It says the password is incorrect and when I try to reset it, every new password I try is invalid.

I don't have a Virginmedia broadband account, just a very old email account which has been used for approx 30 years.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

I'm afraid then your email address is in the process of being closed down. VM only maintains them for broadband customers. Under their T & Cs they should have closed it years ago, but you have been lucky until now. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Thanks.  I've sorted it now.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

That's good to hear. But you will lose that email account, so you need to sort a replacement with another provider. 

- jpeg1

Hey @jackied5604 Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've had recently in relation to the email login.
But I am happy to hear that the matter has now been resolved.

Reach out to us in the future for any other queries you may have and our team as well as the community will assist, there is a wealth of knowledge on here.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs